Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy 4th of July

This  week had some ups and downs. I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July! Mine was awesome! I like the firework shows because even though they are beautiful, it resembles the bombs during the wars. It really makes me grateful that we are here in this country and that I know that this is the promised land. I also finished the book of mormon for the first time on july 6th. The cool thing is that I finished it in 6 WEEKS!!!!!! I started at the beginning of the transfer, I have started reading it again and I want to keep trying to finish it by the end of every single transfer. if I do that, then I would have read the book of mormon 15 or so times before the end of my mission. I was reading and this scripture came up and I thought it was appropriate for the 4th of july. 


  "And this land shall be a land of liberty unto the Gentiles, and there shall be no kings upon the land, who shall raise up unto the Gentiles. And I will fortify this land against all other nations. And he that fighteth against Zion shall perish, saith God." (2 Nephi 10:11-13)



 I had mixed emotions as i found out about the transfer information. I am grateful to be going to GreatFalls  for this next transfer. I thought that I was going to be staying here in Malta for sure! When the zone leader called and said that I was  leaving, I said, "TAKE IT BACK, TAKE IT BACK!!!"  once again, I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!





 here are the stats.... it was a really slow week

Investigators baptized=0
Investigators confirmed=0
Investigators with a baptismal date=4
Investigators who attended sacrament meeting=0
Lessons taught with a member present=0
Other lessons taught=1
Progressing investigators=4
Referrals received=0
Referrals contacted=0
New investigators=0

No comments:

Post a Comment