Monday, August 18, 2014

Transferred Again

At  this point I have been transferred every transfer. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I had to serve with Elder Burnham for this transfer. I am grateful for the chance that  I had to come in contact with these wonderful people here in Great Falls. But the time has came for me to leave down to Shepard, MT! I am grateful for President Mecham and his inspiration that he has received to have me be called to serve the people in Shepard. As always, I know that I am called there for a reason, and there are people that I have to come in contact with and to bring them closer to our savior Jesus Christ. 

This week was pretty crazy. Because the Fort Benton missionaries Elder Lancaster and T. Jones had to come down to stay with us because Elder Jones was finishing his mission and going home. When Elder Lancaster came down me and him got to go find some less actives while Elder  Burnham had a meeting he had to go to with the zone leaders. We planned to have a tripanionship for the day. But the zone leaders did not get a chance to go on an exchange with the zone leaders, so they took him and I had to be senior companion for the day again! Just  like my last area in Malta, I put my fear aside and tried my best. We ended up getting in with all of the people that we planned for which most of the time never happens. 

I have had a good time on my mission so far and I am getting more comfortable teaching and talking to people. I am getting to create long lasting relationships with the people that I come in contact with the more people that I meet. Its  starting to get really hard to leave my areas, but I like going to different places because I get to meet more people. 

Hope you have had a good week as well,  hope to hear from you soon.


-Elder Daniels

No comments:

Post a Comment