Thursday, June 25, 2015

Baptism and service

Hey family!

This week was absolutely amazing! We were able to have two more baptisms!!! (see the picture attached) We were able to help out a lot of the less fortunate members of the ward with some service! It was a really good week! 

On Tuesday we had mission leadership training with president and sister Mecham. it was a really inspiring and spiritual meeting. It is the last meeting for President and sister Mecham. At the end of the meeting they showed a video that you could really feel the spirit from and it thanked President and sister Mecham for all of their service and everyone in the room had tears in their eyes. During the prayer at the end everyone (including me) could not hold back the tears and the flood gates opened!!! When everybody left the meeting, We all were able to take a picture with president and sister Mecham for the last time. I thought the picture turned out

pretty good but when I looked at it, you could tell that I

 had been crying. I am really
going to miss President and sister Mecham. But now that I think about it, how bad am I going to crywhen I go home. I am probably going to be a emotional mess!!!! I'll probably cry so much that ill
never be able to cry again! haha!



After the meeting we headed home and changed into our service clothes. The H. family picked us up
and we went out to Potomac to a members house that burnt down recently. The service that we were going to do was to clean out all of the soot and ash and garbage in the basement. It was very dirty and it was hard to breath. (thank goodness for those masks) I would have taken pictures but i did not have my ipad with me but I did take a picture of what I looked like after the service project was over. I dont look too dirty in the picture, but I was pretty dirty!


Then on Wednesday we got up early in the morning and got picked up by another member and we went out to Bearmouth (which is about a 35 minute drive from where we live) and we went to help another member move into the ward. he moved from Hawaii, so he had a massive semi truck container FILLED with stuff!!! We ended moving all of the stuff in about  4 hours. 

The last thing that happened this week was the baptism!!! It was a really spirit filled meeting. there is nothing much to write about it other than it was really good. They are a solid family!
Anyways  that was my week!! It was pretty awesome!!! Until  next time,Elder Daniels


No comments:

Post a Comment