Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I thought I had died and went to Heaven

Elder Daniels Finally made it Montana after two good weeks in the MTC. He flew into Billings along with nine other missionaries.

"I am staying at a members home. They own a piano moving and tuning business, and they have a huge garage full of really nice grand pianos. My companion Elder Wolf, showed me the garage and I thought that I had died and went to heaven. It turns out that Elder Wolf is learning piano and so we go in there and practice every day for a little bit. The weather has been perfect. There is so much work that we have to do in this ward though. Right after my companion picked me up, we went to Wal-mart to get some food and we saw one of our investigators working there. He is a really good guy but he has a lost soul. We already have one person on date for baptism."

No comments:

Post a Comment