Thursday, July 3, 2014

Have a cookie there captain

I am so exited for this upcoming transfer! I can’t believe that it has already been 6 weeks! This past transfer went by so fast, me and Elder Sumner are really good friends now.  We both think that we are going to stay here in Malta for this next transfer, but who knows where we might go? I’ve really come to love this place and this people here in Malta. It would be really hard to see myself leaving this place, but I couldn't see myself leaving Belgrade either. I feel like I am supposed to be here for another transfer. The work is going really well. We have been working with members, and have a few people progressing toward baptism in the next few weeks. We have been praying long and hard for them. 

Should have been a cowboy

This picture is of me and Cliff. He is the coolest guy you could ever meet! He is so nice and he always says, " so how many did you convert today?" every time that we would go and see him. When we are there he always feed us cookies and he always says, " have a cookie there, captain.."
We helped out with the rodeo again this week, pushing cows up the chutes. I almost got kicked a few times.

Thanks for the packages that came this week. I got a packaged that contained some cowboy boots, and another package that had some 4th of July decorations and homemade treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment