Wednesday, May 28, 2014

First Baptism - Wolf run over

This past Saturday we had a baptism! It was awesome. I was able to confirm her which was scary! She is 11 years old and her family are members but they had been in active. We were able to help them to come back to church. This was the coolest experience that I have had on my mission.

A few days ago, we were riding our bikes and we were going straight and all of the sudden, Elder Wolf turns right in front of me and I had no time to brake, so I t-boned him and flipped off my bike. I landed on the concrete on my back, and skidded across the pavement a few feet. My slacks are all ripped up now and I need to get them patched up. This all happened right when school was getting out and there were a lot of cars. My wrist started to hurt a lot but it was not broken it was just sprained. Luckily I was wearing my backpack and that saved me a lot of hurt, and I was wearing my helmet. To all those kids that don't wear helmets. WEAR THEM!!! They will save your life someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment